Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2018

tne great taupo cycle challenge



In this activity we have to imagine if we got a ticket to the great taupo challenge race in 2019 and were alowed three people to bring with you as your support.

I will choce First of all my mum and dad because they will tell me what to do to win and becasue I love then.

The last person is my small brother becasue if I bring my big brother then he would be left and wouldn't know what to do and because he always wants me to win.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Alisha, thank you for completing and sharing yet another activity. I am so impressed with your work ethic.

    Wow, 160KM cycling would be a huge accomplishment. I think I would definitely need my mum and dad to support me as well.

    In what ways do you think they would support you? What would they say to you that would motivate you? What sort of things would they give you or do for you?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete