Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

A fidget spinner is a colorful  toy for children. You can purchase it from the $2  shop,The Warehouse, the night markets and supermarkets.It costs  from $6 to $10. It is made in  China. It has three or 4 blades. Each blade has a bearing that is made out of metal.

A fidget spinner looks like a wheel that is going fast and it is made out of plastic.The custom ones are
electronic and they are expensive.

A fidget spinner feels cold in your hand if it is made of metal. I find it easy to balance a fidget spinner on my finger.
I am learning to write a description about  a fidget spinner and to put my ideas into paragraghs.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Aisha I am also into fidget spinners. That fidget spinner looks like it can spin really well. You put a lot of effort and you used punctuation correctly in yoursentences.I think you could be a book writer. I really think you could.

    ReplyDelete