Pages

Monday, December 17, 2018

hometown

In this avtivity we have to descirbe my hometown

My home is in Auckland in Panmure.I descirbe it very cool because I like the panmure libary becasue it has activity's to do. I also liek the Panmure shop's it has shops that I need to go to.

I enjoy the Museum because it has world war one and two stuff and it has stuff about the olden days and stuff that they used to drink,sleep and defend.

I also like the sky city because it has cool stuff to look at like the sky tower and the big vacation boat's.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alisha,

    I have enjoyed reading your blog post! Auckland is such a wonderful place to live. It is great that you like going to the Panmure Library - did you know that you can do the Summer Learning Journey there?

    What is your favourite thing to do in Auckland?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete