Pages

Monday, December 17, 2018

a place to stand

A place to stand
For this activity we have to read new zealand facts on a site called fun facts about New Zealand and chose three top best one's that you think is cool.

My first one is New Zealander's are also called kiwi's not the fruit kiwi,they are called kiwi's because there natuve bird called kiwi.

My second one is they are one of the three country's of the world that has two offical national anthem.And they are God save the Queen and God save New Zealand.

My last one is to become a New zealand citizen you must swear an oath of loyality to Queen Elizabeth.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alisha,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! We are so happy to see you doing the activities already. I am a part of the team that will be reading and commenting on your blog posts over the summer.

    Thank you for sharing these great facts about New Zealand with me. I love living in this amazing country.

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alisha. You had some great facts about New Zealand especially the citizen one which I didn't know about until I read your blog post. Good work.

    ReplyDelete