Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

kiwi can






Kiwi can




LI:The new term has came out and we had a new poic and a new theme our topic was doing the right thing and our theme was integrity, integrity means doing the right thing and doing the right thing means to think of it running away from your friend or helping them out.  

Today I learned about doing the right thing if my friend was walking with me and he falls down I have to chose making the right choose helping him up or saying to him hurry up let’s go and today I learned by choosing correct stuff and uncorrect stuff so for our energiser we played a game that the kiwi can leaders has to say something and we have to go to the write choose or not the write choose.

1 comment:

  1. Hello.I did the same blog post.You told lots of ideas and detail in your blog post.

    ReplyDelete