Pages

Friday, April 13, 2018

LS1 olympics


LI:Is to play the LS1 olympics and to win them.


learned about the minute to win it challenge it is fun but you have to finish the activity in a minute. The activities that I did was stack attack and ready spaghetti. In the stach attack you have to put 7 cups at the bottom and built as high as you can then when you finish you put the cups down and put them into  pile but I couldn’t complete that in a minute and in ready spaghetti you have to get a real spaghetti and put it through a can and put in the other table and if the spaghetti bracks you have to put it back and get another spaghetti and try again we got none to the other table.

I learned about the minute to win it challenge it is fun but you have to finish the activity in a minute. The activities that I did was stack attack and ready spaghetti. In the stach attack you have to put 7 cups at the bottom and built as high as you can then when you finish you put the cups down and put them into  pile but I couldn’t complete that in a minute and in ready spaghetti you have to get a real spaghetti and put it through a can and put in the other table and if the spaghetti bracks you have to put it back and get another spaghetti and try again we got none to the other table and today I learned by my teammates supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment