Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Draft

L.I I am learning to use the F(fix) and A(add) part of DRAFT.
The paragraphs below have punctuation mistakes. Find the mistakes and fix them.
Also see if you can add an adjective in front of a noun.


I saw a  dog standing outside the front gate of my new house. It was looking lost and tired so I gave her some food and water. After that I took it for a walk and run in the big park. At  6 ‘0 clock a men   knocked on the door and it was the dogs owner. The man said that he was looking for his lost dog. The dog’s was glad to see its owner and they both walked home.I love    cute animals so I will ask my mum and dad to buy me a puppy that I can take care of.
1.  Lorenzo will go to the interschools.

2.   Mrs Prasad is a nice teacher.

3. David’s dog got lost.

4. Why do I have to sleep?

5. “I want to go to the pools!”

No comments:

Post a Comment