Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Cans!

                                      Cans!!
On Sunday morning I woke up and looked out of the window to enjoy some fresh air.
“What’s this? Mum,Dad! “ I shouted.
“What’s all the cans doing here?” I asked myself.
“What am I going to do with them?” I wondered.  “I know, I’ll make them into small houses.”


“ Will you help me make my small houses?” I ask my big brothers.
“No thanks.” they shouted.  So I  was left to myself  to complete my project.When it was finished I painted the houses red and blue.  They looked amazing. “What will I do with them?”  Soon I came up with a brilliant idea. I will sell them and make lots of money for my family and a little bit for my teacher.  I sold them  and made  $500.I was rich!!

Then I made my brothers clean my muddy soccer boots by giving them some of my $500.





No comments:

Post a Comment